MCTC Fentanyl & Other Synthetic Opiates
Time & Location
The MCTC Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates course will increase the student’s ability and skills to correctly - and successfully through safety protocols - identify, detect and seize synthetic opiates.
- Overview of the history of opiates and synthetic opiates
- Synthetic opiate recognition and variances (types)
- Officer and public safety concerns
- Opiate user recognition
- Synthetic opiate paraphernalia and lab recognition
- Regulatory handling requirements for synthetic opiates
- Nalaxone/Narcan employment
Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates is a 1 Day (8 Hour) course.
There are no prerequisites to attend Fentanyl and Other Synthetic Opiates.